All you lacked was vision
Betrayed the revolution
Now your sinking is like an illusion
There you go, to and fro you run
Like a headless chicken you are done
They have closed all the roads,
While you slept like a god
When shall you learn?
You had a decade and a half to learn
And you call me insane?
I am not dreaming but awake
You trusted them with your wife
But they turned on you to bite
What is left of you now?
And all those who had relied on you, in poverty they wallow
Your life you prepared and its wow!
Now you go and wait for another chance I suppose
All you do now is to oppose,
Such is politics , like a drone
You are bombed unaware
Your map they have drawn
Each step you take , you drown
Whether you shall rise , I doubt
A heavy blow they have dealt
I am not cruel and insensitive to lay on you the blame
You slept and relied on fame
While they spent sleepless nights scheming,
How best to outmaneuver you was their planning.
Like a tree you have suckers
Look now they rise
As the sun on you dawns ,
Now you SINK!
No comments:
Post a Comment